- Mother Clutcher aftermarket primary and secondary clutches and puller tool made as OE-style Polaris parts made specific for ALL 2016+ Polaris RZR 1000 XP and 1000-S with tires swapped from 29 inches to 31-33 inches. This set also works for 16+ Polaris General 1000 with 31-33 inch tires. The ideal size is for 32s but will also work with 31 and 33-inch tires.
- These come ready to bolt on and go with spring and helix pre Installed in the secondary clutch, and spring and weights pre-installed in the primary. To make your bigger tires easier on your CVT belt these clutches come with stiffer-than-stocks springs to raise the engagement RPM from 2000 to 2400 rpm. The secondary stiffer spring for max belt grip and faster backshifting.
- Engine braking on set is kept the same as stock RZR 1000 XP clutches. It will be less engine braking when going on an RZR 1000-S models or NON XP General 1000 model. When put these on a 1000-S or non-XP General it reduces the EBS amount down to the lower/ milder amount that came on RZR 1000 XP.
- FITMENT = all 2016+ RZR 1000 XP 2-seater and 4-seater models , 2016+ RZR 1000-S models and 16 + General 1000 and 1000- XP all models.
- QUALITY AND WARRANTY: Our primary clutch quality has been upgraded again starting in June 2021. They now include HD shafts and revised longer-lasting bushings in rollers and buttons standard. These both have a 1-year warranty backed by Harvey's ATV Parts. Much time was spent testing and revising these clutches before selling them to make sure they have smooth and responsive performance.
- SHIPPING: US states and territories (PR/Guam etc) only. This will be sent with Priority or UPS Ground and will be shipped with a tracking number added to the checkout details within 1 business day after payment is received.
Back to RZR 1000 Clutches