Mother Clutcher aftermarket Tied clutch made as an OE style Polaris secondary (aka driven) clutch made specific as stock spec replacement when going on a 2006-2013 Sportsman 500 that came stock with EBS system. It also replaces the 1999-2005 models with older style EBS clutch and replaces it from the non-rebuildable type with snap ring on back and converts it to a Tied type rebuildable EBS secondary.
- THIS DOES NOT FIT THE NON-EBS MODELS UNLESS THE PRIMARY IS UPGRADED TO A BEARING TYPE ALONG WITH THIS BECAUSE THE NON-EBS SPORTSMAN MODELS HAVE NO BEARING IN THE PRIMARY CLUTCH.
The EBS equipped models said it on the clutch cover but many have peeled off over the years. There have been many updates to the EBS secondary over the years but the one thing that they all had in common was a snap ring on top. To confirm secondary needs to have snap ring (please see pics).
- This EBS clutch is set up just for Sportsman 500 models with the EBS, unlike other aftermarket ones.
- We have spent a good amount of time testing and revising these clutches before selling them to make sure they have smooth and responsive performance on all years Sportsman 500 models listed.
FITMENT: Replaces OEM parts 1322190, 1322184, 1322681, 1322408, 1322706, 1322548, 1322551
- GUARANTEE: 1-year warranty backed by Harveys ATV Parts.
- SHIPPING: all US states and territories (PR/Guam etc). This will be sent with Priority or UPS Ground and will be shipped with a tracking number added to the checkout details within 2 business days after payment is received.
Back to Sportsman Clutches