- Mother Clutcher aftermarket primary & secondary clutch + primary clutch puller tool made as a OE style upgrade for ALL packages of 2002-2005 Polaris Sportsman 600
- Primary clutch has the correct ribbed type 1 way bearing just like the original clutch! It also comes with weights and spring already installed and ready to use!
- The secondary is a direct fit bolt-on upgrade upgraded to the tied style with removable helix like the newer Sportsman 800 came stock with instead of the older snap ring 600 type so the rear section is no longer disposable. These tied secondaries have smooth EBS and are serviceable and rebuildable.
- We have spent a good amount of time testing and revising these clutches before selling them to make sure they have smooth and responsive performance on Sportsman 600 all years.
- Our clutches have been upgraded again in 2021 and now included premium rollers, buttons, and shafts standard!
- *This is the EBS package, meaning It has a one-way bearing like stock but also an upgrade helix design based on Sportsman 800 type. This EBS secondary provides smooth but noticeable engine braking when let off throttle between 0-15 mph. Replaces manufacturer parts numbers 1321971 ,1322407 ,1321973.
- GUARANTEE: 1-year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed.
- SHIPPING: all US states and territories. This will be sent with Priority or UPS Ground and will be shipped with a tracking number within 1 business day after payment is received.
Back to Sportsman Clutches